In today's digital era, marketers are presented with a myriad of advertising and marketing strategies to help promote their brand names, products and services. There's the internet, print and broadcast media and of course, the traditional printed advertisement materials, including flyers, brochures, posters and more. All of these methods have been tried and tested.
However, if you want something unique and still effective, you should consider using promotional stickers from Abacas Studios.
Vinyl stickers can be printed with your company logo, slogan and contact information. They can be designed and used in various ways. These include car decals, wall stickers, decor and more.
Now, why are these promotional adhesives the better choice when it comes to spreading the word about your marketing campaign?
- You can design them any way you want. With the right colour scheme, ink quality and marketing message, you'll be able to produce attractive stickers. If you cater for a wide range of customers, from kids to adults, for example, you can have your stickers designed for different demographics. They can be used as bag accessory or decor among schoolchildren. Adults can stick them anywhere, increasing the chances of the promotional materials to be seen by more and more people.
- You can be sure that people won't throw or ignore them. When you give your audience something of value to them or something useful and aesthetically appealing like promotional labels, there is a higher possibility that they're going to keep it. Glossy and cool stickers can be posted anywhere because people won't mind being associated with your company. As a result, you get more people to learn about your brand and what you offer, which will eventually increase your revenues.
- You don't need to shell out huge amounts of money to have a printing company, like Abacas Studios, make high quality adhesives. Plus, you can enjoy some savings because these marketing materials can last for a long time, which means that you don't need to replace them in the near future. In fact, they can withstand extreme cold and heat conditions.
So are you now convinced to use printed labels? Here are some tips to help you make your adverts more enticing:
· Keep it simple yet eye-catching. Make sure you don't cramp everything in one single sticker. Also, pick the kind of materials to be used for your promotional items. Glossy sticker paper is your perfect choice for professional ad campaigns, while textured ones are for a fun and laid-back adverts. Work around with your company colours. You don't always have to use all of them, but retain those that people can easily distinguish.
· Convey the correct message. Before you have the labels go into printing, make sure you check the message of the advert. Choose the words you will be using to avoid confusion. Lastly, omit anything irrelevant.
· Distribute to the right people in strategic places. Determine your target audience and pick a venue that is sure to be frequented by your chosen market. Do you want to hand them out at trade shows or expos? Do you want to mail them to loyal customers?
· Consider where the adhesive materials will end up on. In cars? Lunchboxes? Walls? By answering these questions, you'll be able to effectively pick the colour, size, shape and design of your sticky adverts.
Check out cool sticker ideas from Abacas Studios today!